Simple Macadamia Zucchini Pasta
This is a huge green fat bomb. We’ve given you the liberty to get to this amazing dish with just 4 ingredients so that you can add more vegetables based on your macros and tastes. Avocado is of course recommended. Macadamia, Cacao, and Lemon Juice play a central piece in the taste and nutritional profile. There is a tremendous amount of monounsaturated fat from the macadamia and olive oil which will help lower cholesterol and protects against heart disease. With the macadamias, you are getting you are also protecting against inflammation and formation of free radicals in the brain and body through the Tocotrienols - a form of Vitamin E. A combination of iron and magnesium from cacao provides essential minerals on plant-based keto.
Total time Prep/Cooking 25 minutes
Total Ingredients (not counting olive oil, lime, lemon, salt) 4 ingredients
Two medium/large size pans for steaming and making pasta, hand peeler, kitchen knife, Ninja.
150 grams of 1 large Green Zucchini that's already peeled in strips. You will need a Zucchini that is like 250 grams to start as the middle will be different in size. Roasted macadamia nuts, unsalted, preferably. Unroasted is fine too.
- 300 grams Zucchini
- 50 grams of Spinach
- 40 grams roasted macadamia nuts in powder 10 grams Lime Juice
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 20 grams Keto cacao nibs
- 3 pinches of salt
1. Peel the Zucchini, and with the same peeler start to peel strips away from you of the Zucchini. These will be our “pasta" Hold the Zucchini in front of you and peel away from you, and every few peels, rotate the Zucchini. This will create a uniform size of pasta quickly.
Once that is done please put the Zucchini in a spoonful of water on the pan with some salt and put on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
The noodles will start to get dry and perhaps lightly char on one side, so please turn over.
2. In another large pan, add your whole Spinach leaves with another spoonful of water and on medium heat, we will lightly steam. Once the Spinach leaves are dark green and very soft, take them out and deposit them in the Ninja. Add the olive oil, cacao nibs, spinach, and then lemon and 3 pinches of salt.
3. Pulse with the Ninja about 10 times.
4. Try the mixture, and adjust for lemon juice and salt based on your preference. 5. The pasta will be finished, plate the pasta on two plates, and serve!